Hoodie provides two APIs
The Hoodie Client API
The Hoodie Client API is what you load into your web application using a script tag. It connects to your Hoodie Backend’s routes
The Hoodie Server API
The Hoodie Server API is used within Hoodie’s route handlers and by plugins to manage accounts, data and to securely integrate with 3rd party services.
The Hoodie Client API¶
This library, commonly called Hoodie Client, is what you’ll be working with on the client side. It consists of:
- The Hoodie Client API, which has a couple of useful helpers
- The account API, which lets you do user authentication, such as signing users up, in and out
- The store API, which provides means to store and retrieve data for each individial user
- The connectionStatus API, which provides helpers for connectivity.
- The log API, which provides a nice API for logging all the things